Click here to register for this event through the University of Surrey online store. Entry to the events planned as part of the conference are included in the registration fee. The registration fee also includes refreshments served throughout the day, but excludes the conference dinner, for which there will be a supplementary charge of £35.
The deadline for registering for the conference is 25th June 2018.
- Full rate registration fee (both days)
- Full rate registration fee (Friday only)
- Full rate registration fee (Saturday only)
- Student/unwaged rate registration fee (both days)
- Student/unwaged rate registration fee (Friday only)
- Student/unwaged rate registration fee (Saturday only)
Student Bursaries: How to Apply
We are pleased to offer up to two student bursaries worth £100, and up to two bursaries worth £50. All bursary holders will also have the registration fee waived for both days of the conference (not including the conference dinner).
To apply, please send a supporting statement to email@example.com by Friday 1st June, 5pm (UK time) outlining, in not more than 300 words, the following:
- Your current research project and how it will benefit from your attendance at/participation in the conference.
- Your budget for attendance at the conference, including any other sources of funding to which you have applied (whether successfully or not).
- Please also state your affiliated institution, at which you must be a registered postgraduate research student in order to be eligible for the bursary.
Preference will be given to applicants who have submitted paper proposals that have been accepted for presentation at the conference.
Payment will be made on production of receipts for travel and/or other expenses directly incurred, plus completion of any documentation required by our supporters. It is expected that applicants will make reasonable attempts to keep costs down, for instance, by travelling by standard-class public transport.
Applicants should not register for the conference until they have heard whether they have been awarded a bursary. We will advise you of the outcome of your application prior to the 8 June deadline for registering for the conference.
Applications will be judged by members of the Conference Committee and their decision will be final. The above information is subject to confirmation by our supporters, and any subsequent changes will be notified to applicants as soon as possible.
Student bursary holders will be expected to contribute to the promotion and dissemination of the conference via social media, for example, by tweeting during the event itself using the hashtag #SuffrageCentennial and/or reviewing the conference in a guest-blog written for our supporters’ websites.